Monday, June 08, 2009

Wonder Wagon II

Even though the Torii Beach gig was cancelled, last weekend was not all a loss. On Sunday, the Wonder Wagon was officially passed onto Roy (for free!) and I bought the Wonder Wagon II (WWII).

I found a Daihatsu Move in Ginowan and knew it was The One almost immediately. Anything is better than what I had, but I'm surprised at just how nice the car is for the price I got it for. It has FM radio, power steering, and can go up hills. I've been driving it a week now and I'm still amazed that it actually speeds up when I press down on the pedal.

This car is a bit historical because it is the first car I have searched and paid for on my own. I also paid for it the way all cars should be paid for: cash. So I'm happy about that, too.



3 comments:

Dave said...

is that picture on the back supposed to be 'Okinawan Rail, MOVE over cause I'm comin' through!'

(p.s. nice work on 'going up hills')

Cliff said...

Heh, been trying to think of a good translation. "This is our school zone", but I'm not sure if it's suppose to mean every where is a kuina crossing or not.

Didn't notice with the MOVE underneath it. Wish I could say I did and will say from now on, cause that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

ここはボクらのスクールゾーン
”This is our school zone."

I think the drawing means, "
Attention, please."

絵(え)の意味(いみ)は、”注意(ちゅうい)してくださ~い!/”アテンション、プリーズ!”
だと思うけど・・・。 (^~^)