Thursday, May 07, 2009

Field Trip

I went on a field trip last Friday to a local park with the kindergartners. It was the day before Golden Week, and all the elementary schools went on a trip, too. The lady who runs the kindergarten (who loves me) asked where Kijoka was going for their trip. Kijoka is my Friday school and I said they hadn't mentioned anything to me. She asked where they went last year and I said I don't know cause I didn't go anywhere. This led to the realization that I most likely spent the day at my desk while everyone else had been out. So she made a few calls and arranged for me to come along with them instead.

I spent the day chaperoning (playing) with the kids, eating lunch, and taking pictures. Enjoy!

3 comments:

japalinka said...

the photo of the kid in your shoes is priceless. :) Also love the kid's bento box with eyes on the onigiri (?)

great day, it seems. :)

Cliff said...

yea, the kid in my shoes is my favorite pic. and those eye-things are called まっくろくろすけ from Totoro.

Anonymous said...

クリフさん、幼稚園の子供達と遊んだことのうちで、何が一番楽しかった?