Thursday, July 24, 2008

Musical Chairs

I'm teaching summer school this week at an elementary school and I have to fill up 2 hours of time with about 10 kids. It would be easy if they were junior high kids, cause I'd give them a worksheet and be done with it. But since they can't read, I have to play more games than usual.

So I have put together a musical chairs CD, and I thought I would share the playlist:

Boyfriend - Alphabeat
God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
When I'm Sixty-Four - The Beatles
Viva la Vida - Coldplay
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
Worried About Ray - The Hoosiers
Better Together - Jack Johnson
Is This Love - Bob Marley
Love Today - Mika
Life With You - The Proclaimers
Shine - Take That

3 comments:

Paige said...

Aw, that's a good mix... many different styles and eras. And my all-time fave's on there!

Cliff said...

Ooh, which one is that? I'm going to guess the Beach Boys one.

Son of Higashi said...

More blog posts. I'm getting tired of reading my awesome, witty posts.